The concern that a lot of people have for the future of the world is very impressive. Many people, indeed, love to live in a peaceful world; and in love and harmony with one another.
It is unfortunate, however, that there are trouble makers who want to see the world in trouble all the times. They enjoy creating trouble for those around them, their leaders and the world.
One of the major challenges of the world is how to handle trouble makers and stop them from creating trouble for the world.
What are your views?
The world will become an excellent place some day. It will be free of injustice and all the other ills that are making it unlivable for many.
This, surely, will not come easily.
A great leader once said “Great things are not easy to come by.” He was right. Sometimes they take off slowly; and take time to mature or be transformed from a dream to reality.
Even the longest journey begins with the first step; and the traveller takes time to get to destination.
A mansion takes time to build. A hut does not.
If you have a project similar to a mansion, know that it will take time. Hence, you do not have to be discouraged if it does not come as fast as you like.
Many people around the world have a great project in mind for the world: to make the world an excellent place to live in. This is more than building a mansion. It is the most gigantic project that the world can ever have. Therefore, it cannot be easy. It will take long; very long, indeed.
Many will see the start; some, the progress; but not the end.
What is important, however, is that we play the part that is ours to play. Where we end, future generations will continue.
This done year after year, some day, what was only a dream will become a reality.
I have been blogging for quite a while now and every day I become more and more convinced about a number of things concerning the world:
- The world can be an excellent place for all of us to enjoy.
- God meant the world to be an excellent place.
- An excellent world is the wish and dream of a majority of the world’s people.
- The majority of the world’s people are good people promoting good.
- The evil people who are promoting evil in the world are in the minority.
- Good will in the end overcome evil and the world shall be an excellent place.
- Each time you do a good thing you contribute to make the world an excellent place.
- Each time you do something evil, you contribute to make the world an evil world.
Now tell me: do you think the people of the world can overcome the evil that is everywhere and make the world an excellent place for all? How can we go about that?